About personal information
Personal information refers to "personal information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. included in the information. It is the information that can identify a specific individual by such means. Personal information shall include the following.
- Name, date of birth, gender, occupation, other information that can identify a specific individual, as well as the address, phone number, account information (email address, password, etc.) used in connection with the specific personal information. Information such as credit cards, nicknames, etc., as well as attribute information related to personal information such as hobbies, family structure, age, etc.
- Information about user identification
- Allow users to log in using external services, and enter the name, nickname, e-mail address, ID, date of birth, gender, profile image, etc. that can be obtained when the ID and password of the external service are entered. Information that can be identified
About usage information
Usage information refers to information other than personal information and includes the following information regarding the use of this service.
- Information about usage details, history, and status such as the content of the service used by the user, the date and time of use, the number of times of use, and the behavior of the user when using this service
- User location information
- Posts, photos, videos, comments, transaction messages, ratings and other information posted and sent by users on this service
- Information about the user's payment status on this service
About collecting collected information
Our company may collect personal information and usage information (hereinafter referred to as “acquired information”) of users who use this service by the following methods.
- The collected information will be collected by the user by inputting the acquired information on this service.
- The collected information will be collected by providing us with the acquired information from the user by e-mail, mail, letter, telephone, etc. In addition, we may record the call to improve the quality of the call when you answer the call with the user.
- We may collect history etc. when the user uses this service. This information includes information such as URLs used by users, types and IP addresses of browsers and mobile phones, and user location information.
- We may collect the user's registration information from the external service by entering the ID and password of the external service only when the user permits the login using the external service.
About management of acquired information
Persons engaged in the business of managing and using the acquired information at our company strictly manage the acquired information of the user and prevent unauthorized access, loss, leakage, falsification of personal information, etc. We will pay full attention to the handling of acquired information and strive for its business.
Purpose of using acquired information
- To communicate various matters and provide information regarding this service
- To provide this service
- To simplify the information input required when registering as a member of this service
- To judge whether to approve the membership registration application, such as violation of the previous Terms of Service of this service
- To verify the identity of the user
- For information cooperation between the services for user application
- To confirm the application for the e-mail delivery service and to deliver the e-mail
- To confirm purchases and deliver this service
- For billing, payment and confirmation of this service
- To respond to inquiries from users
- To send a reward, etc. for the survey that you cooperated
- To send prizes etc. for the prizes that you applied
- To investigate and analyze the usage status of this service
- To improve and improve the content of this service, or to develop a new service
- To customize the contents of this service according to the user
- To investigate satisfaction with this service
- To aggregate the information obtained by statistically processing the acquired information and publish it as the survey result
- To deliver information and announcements regarding this service, new services, and various other services
- To request survey cooperation, to participate in various events, and to report the results
- To solve troubles related to the operation of this service
- To deliver or display advertising from us or third parties
- Purpose associated with each of the above purposes
Retention of acquired information
About disclosure of acquired information to third parties
In the following cases, we will disclose the acquired information to a third party.
- In the case of disclosure of information on this service that we determined necessary to provide this service The user shall use the disclosed information of other users only to the extent necessary for the use of this service in accordance with the Terms of Service of this service, and without using the prior consent of each user Must not be disclosed to.
- When we determine that it is necessary for the operation and provision of the service
- For delivery of products, payment for payments, response to inquiries from users, inquiries from our users, provision of related after-sales services, etc., delivery companies, payment agents, subcontractors, etc. When disclosing to a third party
- When requested by courts, administrative agencies, regulatory agencies or other public institutions to provide acquired information based on laws and regulations
- When we judge that information disclosure is necessary to resolve a dispute with a third party, or to protect the rights or interests of the user of this service or a third party
- In order to investigate and analyze the usage status of this service, we will disclose it to a third party who outsources such investigation/analysis, etc.
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for our company to achieve the purpose of use
- When disclosing to a third party in order to deliver or display advertisements of our company or a third party
- In addition, if we determine that it is necessary to disclose the acquired information, we may disclose the acquired information with the consent of the user.
About the use of "cookies, etc."
About the use of “log”
Our company collects the IP address, browser type, browser language, etc. that are automatically generated when the user visits this service. This information is used to analyze the user environment and to provide better services and prevent fraudulent activities that interfere with normal service provision. Records related to searches are saved and managed in a form that cannot identify individuals, and are used for purposes such as creating statistical data.
About the use of “device information”
We may collect device information such as device identification information. This information will be used to provide better services and to prevent fraudulent acts that interfere with normal service provision.
Correcting personal information by us
If there is a change in personal information such as the name and zip code of a municipality, the name of a financial institution, or the expiration date of a credit card, which is a problem in delivering or billing the product , We may change the registered personal information.
Management and security of personal information
We will store the collected information safely on a server in an environment where general users cannot access it, and strive to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage.
Our company does not take any responsibility for the protection of the information acquired by users in the web services of other businesses or individuals linked to this service. Please read and use the service after carefully checking the content of the service yourself. We are not responsible for any damages caused to users or third parties by unlawful acts by hackers. For the information to confirm the identity of the user, please strictly manage the user so that it will not be lost, forgotten, or known to a third party.
About minor user information
About access from overseas
Please refrain from accessing this service from countries or regions where the use, management, operation method and posted contents of this service are inappropriate or illegal.
Procedures for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
Users can request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law. However, in any of the following cases, we may not disclose all or part of it. In addition, when disclosing personal information, we will charge a fee separately determined by our company.
- (1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- (2) When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business
- (3) In case of violating the law
- (4) When it is not possible to confirm that the request for disclosure is from the person himself/herself
ANNONE inc. Representative Director and President Shotaro Uematsu